Geriatric population is also taken into consideration with the help of our volunteers and patrons, we are able to fulfil their basic requirements.
Our volunteers also actively participate in blood donation programmes and organize workshops on HIV-AIDS, STD, Tuberculosis, malnutrition programmes.
The Trust is working consistently to eliminate Discrimnation Against the ' Girl Child' - creating awareness programme starts from basic education, safety social security providing proper health sessions.
Salient Features of the service we render
- Low cost or free treatment for the needy
- Careful screening of patients
- Absolutely free medical attention
- Speedy Sanction for Help
Broad criteria to determine eligibility for assistance
- Children/the young/Family bread winners (Below the age of 60 years)
- Those who need complex and complicated surgical intervention.
- Those who are likely to be cured completely and lead a normal life after treatment.